Monday, June 23, 2008

Millie's songs


"underware-bagina-diaper-lady"
"underware-bagina-diaper-lady"

I say to her that our bodies are special and wonderful and let's sing a different song.

She breaks into another from the same (bodily) origin:

"booty-booty-butt"
"booty-booty-butt"
"goes (fart, fart sounds)...and I eat it...it's Yum!!"

I say that is not a very polite thing to sing about and it probably tastes yucky too.  

She is crazy.  
Our Utah family is visiting next month and I just know Millie is going to sing for them.  
I am sorry in advance, Angie.  

We are open about things 'round here, yet respectful.  I guess pooh humor is inevitable.

(To be honest, I laugh with my back turned.)





4 comments:

Jessica Stier said...

Poo-poo-poo-poo-poo....
Hmmm.... I wonder where she gets it???

:)

Rachel J. said...

Oh yeah baby...bringing back the classics!
Yes, I am sure DNA plays a huge roll. Scientists they are on the brink of discovering the "pooh gene".

Rozemary said...

booty, booty butt! De da do do doom da dee... Wait, how did Milly know that was my most fav song??? Have you all been spieing on me in the shower??? humm????
Oh well..
booty, booty butt.. shake that big, booty butt!!

danny said...

must be the age...sophie is so into potty humor too. it's hilarious!