Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ahoy Mateys!


Here she is!  

David is now the proud owner of a boat!  Crabbing and fishing will be a blast.
We just need to name her and super glue on a hood ornament.
I am taking a list of names, the winning name will be painted on before this glorious vessel sets sail on the waters of Puget Sound.

So far, our list of names include:
Mildred
Maxine
Mary Jane
Cotter
Reel CrabbY

All ideas welcome.
I will post a picture of the newly-painted name soon, so check to see who wins!



3 comments:

Llama Wanderings said...

S.S. Minnow; just don't go on any three hour tours!! :)

Rachel J. said...

"tin trusty"
"the busted rose"
"josephine"

my name ideas

Rozemary said...

I like reel crabby.
Or tin Trusty (trusty we hope anyhow).
Janzen threw out.. Little Ding Ding.
I rather like it.
Rusted Glory, not ment (or big enough) for men who are horney! ha!