Saturday, September 6, 2008

Getting to know me 101

Things I Likie:

chopping vegetables into different shapes
tapestries
rice.  you can make paper outta it!
old people walking with those little wire shopping carts on wheels.
asian straw hats
jerry curl
British murder mysteries
Herbal tea that tastes like earth
Incense...sandalwood, nag champa, musk...ooh and the vietmanese kind
sparkly toe nails
Louisiana style hot sauce on my pizza
grey days
coloring
window painting
mowing the lawn

Things I NO Likie:

Looking through binoculars wearing glasses
being hot
restricting bras
loud cell phone users in the checkout line
obnoxious vehicles (street hummer, huge trucks that pull nothing)
Lucky Charms cereal
Waking up cranky
small pebbles in my shoe
speeding tickets
a house with every furnishing being brand new
someone with a gourmet kitchen and all they do is microwave
parents who tell their kids they are "bad"
drinking cow milk


2 comments:

npage79 said...

All your dislikes are also mine. We don't have the same likes, but I still wouldn't put your likes on my dislike list. Interesting.

Sarah S. Foote said...

Why do you have drinking cows milk? I love coloring/painting too. I love new furniture but I hate when it gets biffed to now I am a used furniture convert. However, I LOVE ANTIQUES. I got an antique mirror that you might be jealous of. I'm thinking about covering the walls in my house with butcher paper for Ty's 2nd Birthday party (in 2 weeks)so he can do what he loves and not get busted.